As Faraday allows you to keep all of your pentests in one place, we thought it would be interesting to add the possibility to see your assessments come to life. These charts allow you to find new relations between your data and clarify the state of an assessment. We will also add new charts in the future, and the possibility to customize them as well!
As an example, this is how some of the current reports look:
- Tools findings by severity and targets.
- Vulnerability severity cluster.
- Severity timeline.
- Service vulnerability timeline.
- Target severity pie charts.
- OS severity pie charts.
- Severity by tool boxplot.
- Total vulnerability correlation with price by each OS.
- Vulnerability by type chart, ease of resolution and os.
- Vulnerability by year tree.
You can also download the charts as PNG or SVG format to include them in your custom reports.
Some Example charts: