Custom Attributes allow you to extend the vulnerability's model with more fields. Custom attributes type can be int, string, choice, markdown and list.
If you want to learn more about the usage of Custom Attributes through Faraday's API, follow this link.
How to create Custom Attributes¶
From Web UI¶
You can create/edit/delete a Custom Attribute clicking in the
Custom Attributes button from the
Column Order icon.
Let's create one as an example:
You must fill the following fields in order to create a Custom Attribute:
- name: the display name that you will see on the vulnerability form.
- Type: data type of the field.
After successfully creating the Custom Attribute, you will see it on the vulnerability form:
Step 1: Add custom attribute
$ faraday-manage add-custom-field
Step 2: After the command execution, you will be prompted by a wizard where you must input the following information:
- Field name: the name of the field.
- Display name: the display name that you will see on the vulnerability form.
- Type: data type of the field, it can be: int, string, choice, markdown and list.
- Order: the order shown on the vulnerability form.
The following example will add the CVSS field to the vulnerability model:
This wizard will guide you to ADD custom attributes to the vulneraiblity model. Field name: cvss Display name: CVSS Field type (int, str, list) (int, str, list): str Field order index: 0 New CustomField will be added to vulnerability -> Order 0 (cvss,CVSS,str) <-, confirm to continue (yes/no): yes